Learn the skills required for Becoming an Information Security Consultant.
This course is designed to prepare students who are interested in becoming an Information Security Consultant.
This course prepares students with the knowledge and skills required to become a valuable Information Security Consultant, who is highly functional from the very early stages of starting a new role or starting their own Information Security Consulting business.
Students are taken through a series of sessions focused on helping them to appreciate the role and expectations of an Information Security Consultant in a business.
Benefits of this course
Students will develop practical skills which can help them in the following ways:
- Get hired by companies
- Launch their own small business
- Expand their existing skillset
Businesses will develop more skilled and functional Information Security Consultants who can support operations in the following ways:
- Define a scope for projects
- Liaise with clients
- Plan an engagement
- Perform general project management tasks
- Draft deliverables
- Perform follow-ups
We are looking for students who are:
- Serious about developing the skills and attitude to become an Information Security Consultant.
- Serious about applying themselves as an Information Security Consultant
Important things about this course
- At least 60% of this course's content is practical and requires students to have a strong personal initiative to apply themselves and learn.
- All students must have full access to a personal computer running either Windows or Linux to participate.
- All student PCs must have a functioning MIC and camera.
- All classes are virtual and require a good stable internet connection.