Learn the skills required of the CompTIA CASP certification.
CompTIA CASP is a certification for technical and experienced Information Security professionals, by CompTIA, an international provider of vendor-neutral IT certifications.
This course prepares students with the practical skills required by the CompTIA CASP, and to become more valuable to businesses worldwide who are interested in hiring or working such skilled people.
Students are taken through a series of sessions focused on helping them to appreciate how the content of the CASP Certification is applied in business and daily life.
Our CASP course is continuously re-aligned to the latest version of the certification.
Benefits of this course
Students will develop practical skills which can help them in the following ways:
- Pass the CompTIA CASP certification
- Get hired by companies
- Launch their own small business
- Expand their existing skillset
Businesses will develop more skilled internal talent who can support operations in the following foundational ways:
- Explain, analyse, troubleshoot and differentiate various aspects of Enterprise Security.
- Execute security risk management and conduct incident response and recovery procedures.
- Research, analyse and assess an enterprise.
- Integrate computing, communications and business disciplines.
- Technically integrate enterprise components.
Who should register?
- Anyone who seriously want to learn the skills covered by the CompTIA CASP Certification.
- Anyone who is seriously interested to sit the CompTIA CASP certification exam.
Important things about this course
- At least 60% of this course's content is practical and requires students to have a strong personal initiative to apply themselves and learn.
- All students must have full access to a personal computer running either Windows or Linux to participate.
- All student PCs must have a functioning MIC and camera.
- All classes are virtual and require a good stable internet connection.
About the official exam (from CompTIA)
- Number of questions: maximum 90
- Exam duration: 165 minutes
- Exam format: Multiple choice and performance-based
- Exam delivery: computer-based
- Recommended experience: At least two (2) years of experience in IT administration with a focus on security.
If you are unfamiliar with the CompTIA CASP Certification, you may visit its page on CompTIA's website by clicking HERE.