Learn the skills required of the CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker).
CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) is an entry-level cyber security certification by EC Council, an international provider of vendor-neutral IT certifications.
This course prepares students with the practical skills required by the EC Council CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker), and to become more valuable to businesses worldwide who are interested in hiring or working such skilled people.
Students are taken through a series of sessions focused on helping them to appreciate how the content of the CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) Certification is applied in business and daily life.
Benefits of this course
Students will develop practical skills which can help them in the following ways:
- Pass the CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- Get hired by companies
- Launch their own small business
- Expand their existing skillset
Businesses will develop more skilled internal talent who can support operations in the following ways:
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- IoT Hacking
- Cloud Computing
We are looking for students who are:
- Serious about developing the skills covered by the CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker).
- Serious about passing the CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) exam.
Important things about this course
- At least 60% of this course's content is practical and requires students to have a strong personal initiative to apply themselves and learn.
- All students must have full access to a personal computer running either Windows or Linux to participate.
- All student PCs must have a functioning MIC and camera.
- All classes are virtual and require a good stable internet connection.
About the official exam (from the EC Council)
- Number of questions: 125
- Exam duration: 4 hours
- Exam format: Multiple choice
- Exam delivery: ECC EXAM, VUE
If you are unfamiliar with the CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker), you may visit its page on EC Council's website by clicking HERE.