Learn the skills required of the CISM.
ISACA CISM is a certification for experienced Information Security management professionals, by ISACA, a non-profit, global association, developing globally accepted knowledge and practices for information systems.
This course prepares students with the practical skills required by the ISACA CISM, and to become more valuable to businesses worldwide who are interested in hiring or working such skilled people.
Students are taken through a series of sessions focused on helping them to appreciate how the content of the CISM Certification is applied in business and daily life.
Benefits of this course
Students will develop practical skills which can help them in the following ways:
- Pass the CISM
- Get hired by companies
- Launch their own small business
- Expand their existing skillset
Businesses will develop more skilled internal talent who can support operations in the following areas:
- Information Security Governance
- Information Risk Management
- Information Security Program Development and Management
- Information Security Incident Management
We are looking for students who are:
- Serious about developing the skills covered by the CISM.
- Serious about passing the CISM exam.
Important things about this course
- At least 60% of this course's content is practical and requires students to have a strong personal initiative to apply themselves and learn.
- All students must have full access to a personal computer running either Windows or Linux to participate.
- All student PCs must have a functioning MIC and camera.
- All classes are virtual and require a good stable internet connection.
About the official exam (from the **Name of the provider**)
- Number of questions: 150
- Exam duration: 4 hours
- Exam format: mulitple choice
- Exam delivery: Computer-based
If you are unfamiliar with the CISM, you may visit its page on ISACA's website by clicking HERE.