Learn the skills required of the ISC2 SSCP.
ISC2 SSCP is an entry-level cyber security certification by ISC2, a non-profit organization which specialises in training and certifications for cybersecurity professionals.
This course prepares students with the practical skills required by the ISC2 SSCP, and to become more valuable to businesses worldwide who are interested in hiring or working such skilled people.
Students are taken through a series of sessions focused on helping them to appreciate how the content of the ISC2 SSCP Certification is applied in business and daily life.
Our SSCP course is continuously re-aligned to the latest version of the certification.
Benefits of this course
Students will develop practical skills which can help them in the following ways:
- Pass the ISC2 SSCP
- Get hired by companies
- Launch their own small business
- Expand their existing skillset
Businesses will develop more skilled internal talent who can support operations in the following areas:
- Access Controls
- Security Operations and Administration
- Risk Identification, Monitoring, and Analysis
- Incident Response and Recovery
- Network and Communications Security
- Systems and Application Security
We are looking for students who are:
- Serious about developing the skills covered by the ISC2 SSCP.
- Serious about passing the ISC2 SSCP exam.
Important things about this course
- At least 60% of this course's content is practical and requires students to have a strong personal initiative to apply themselves and learn.
- All students must have full access to a personal computer running either Windows or Linux to participate.
- All student PCs must have a functioning MIC and camera.
- All classes are virtual and require a good stable internet connection.
About the official exam (from the ISC2)
Candidates must have a minimum of 1-year cumulative work experience in 1 or more of the seven (7) domains of the SSCP CBK. A 1-year prerequisite pathway will be granted for candidates who received a degree (bachelors or masters) in a cybersecurity program.
A candidate that doesn’t have the required experience to become an SSCP may become an Associate of (ISC)² by successfully passing the SSCP examination. The Associate of (ISC)² will then have two (2) years to earn the 1-year required experience.
- Number of questions: 125
- Exam duration: 3 hours
- Exam format: Multiple choice
- Exam delivery: Computer-based - Pearson VUE Testing Center
If you are unfamiliar with the ISC2 SSCP, you may visit its page on ISC2's website by clicking HERE.